Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Steady and Slow. That's the Way to Go!

So last night, Amber and I almost threw our computer out into the yard and lit it on fire. That thing is so slow!!! She was helping me update my blog by adding pictures to the side of the blog of my kiddos. Nothing ever works for me so it didn't happen. I think she almost cussed at the computer and I was DEFINITELY cussing at it. It was that bad. So anyhow, I was able to add some pictures from my work computer to the side. I do have more children than just Erica and Amber. Ashley and Aubrey don't think so, but I do. I think they feel left out most of the time. Updates coming soon with pictures of them.

1 comment:

  1. Mom this rocks! You're doing so good all by yourself, I think I can take the training wheels off now!

    ReplyDelete