Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Aubrey's First Day of College

Another last first with Aubs. I am driving my other girls crazy. They tell me all the time that I never took pictures of them doing these things like Aubs first day of college at MCC. They just don't understand what mothers go through when their youngest child does things for the last first time. My words to them: GET OVER IT. They will someday understand and when they do they will call me crying and tell me that they don't hold grudges against me anymore for not making a big deal out of their first days of college. I will patiently wait for that day to come. Doesn't she look cute?? (P.S. On a side note. On Erica's first day of college at ASU we got into a little argument and apparently (according to Erica) I was very upset and threw her Razor scooter down the driveway. She cried all the way to school)

Aubs and her peeps car pooling to MCC on their first day of college. Peeps=Jodi, Ashley and Morgan.



No comments:

Post a Comment