Monday, August 17, 2009

Another Last First

Aubrey going to her first day of school is another last first. It's her first day of school being a senior at Mesa High but it's the last first day of school we will have. I have mixed feelings. Happy for her starting her senior year. Sad for me because this is it. I have no more children to take pictures of on their first day of school. Thanks Aubs for putting up with me.



This is our high school car. A Dodge Neon. We bought it for our kids when Ashley was a senior and Erica was a junior for them to get themselves to school. Basically, I was tired of driving them to school and heaven knows it was sooo uncool to take the bus. Anyways, it's now Aubrey's car. She will inherit it when she graduates. Another one of the perks of being the baby of the family.


This is the first day of school cake. It's purple with yellow sugar. GO JACKRABBITS!! (Although my blood still runs orange and blue.)

Aubrey frosted the cake so we had to take her picture with the cake. Again, (sniffling, sobs) another last first.

No comments:

Post a Comment