Thursday, June 25, 2009

Another Update

This update is that I forgot about the first update that I was supposed to do. Hopefully it will be coming tonight.

Things have been HORRIBLE for my dear Erica. As much as I am so excited about our first grandbaby, I can't stand to see her in so much misery. I was very sick with my pregnancies but I almost wonder if she has me beat. She is doing so bad. It's definitely not her fault. Just the way her body works. She has deep dark circles around her eyes and she has lost close to 20 pounds. She tries to sleep as much as she can because when she sleeps she isn't throwing up. Talking is a chore. She can get about two sentences out and then the throwing up starts. All I ask at this time is for people to pray for her. Pray to give her strength. Pray to help her see that this will be worth it. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment