Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Update

This is an update of what's been happening in the last couple of weeks at our house. On June 7th we celebrated (if you could call it that) our 23rd wedding anniversary. When I say celebrated I mean it like this: on Saturday we went to Prescott to see Patrick's sister, Mary, graduate from Prescott college. On Sunday we had a Millican family dinner at our house to celebrate all the birthdays and other happening for the month of June. Since it was at our house that means that we had to cook for everyone. Not a very fun anniversary if you ask me. We had originally planned on going out of town, but that quickly was changed. Oh well. After 23 years I love him soooo much and I know he loves me too so wherever we had to spend it as long as we were together then that's okay with me. (At least that's what I'm trying to convince myself of. San Diego would have been MUCH nicer.)

There is still a lot of puking going on. Erica spent Thursday afternoon in the ER because she had dehydrated from all the throwing up. We went camping (pics to come shortly) on Friday and her and Albert ventured up to join us. She began throwing up on Saturday and by Sunday afternoon was back in the ER. This pregnancy is taking a toll on her. I don't think she's going to have 8 kids like she originally planned. This one may be her only one.

Soon to come: Millican Family Dinner and Millican Family Camping Trip to Forest Lakes. I say soon to come because I have pics that I want to post for these activities and I don't know how to do it. Ha Ha. Amber is my blog person and she helps me post the pics. We will be doing it tonight. So check back tomorrow. See ya then!

1 comment:

  1. Wow sounds like you guys are busy. Congrats on the on 23 years!!!! Hope Erica gets to feelings better.

    ReplyDelete